Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
- Reduce hair fall
- Provides nutrition to hair roots
- Strengthens hair roots
- Gives a shine to the hair
ACTIVE HERBAL INGREDIENTS
- Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary)
- Nardostachys jatamansi (Spikenard/Jatamansi)
- Embilica officinalis (India gooseberry/Amla )
- Bacopa monnieri (water hyssop/Brahmi)
- Eclipta prostrate (false daisy/Bhringraj)
- Azadirachta indica (Neem),
- Withania somnifera(Ashwagandha)
- Lawsonia inermis(Henna)
- Ocimum sanctum(Basil/Tulsi)
- Nigella sativa(Black Cumin/Kalonji)
- Citrus aurntifolia (Lime)
- Hibiscus rosa-sinensis(Shoe flower)
- Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin)
- Melaleuca leucadendron (Kajuput)
HOW IT WORKS
MITVANA Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo’s key herbal ingredients are Hibiscus & Brahmi. Hibiscus is known to combat hair loss and makes roots and strands stronger. It also mildly conditions the hair, keeping it bouncy. Brahmi used on a regular basis, nourishes the roots. This allows the hair to grow with the support of thick roots. Brahmi also keeps the scalp cool, allowing hair to grow and remain strong.
HOW TO USE
Apply MITVANA Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo onto wet scalp and hair, spread it evenly. Leave it for 2-3 minutes and then wash off. Apply at least three times a week. Also suitable for daily use.
Can be used for all hair types.
MITVANA Anti-Hair Fall Cream can be used along with this.
For External use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if a rash develops. No side effects, Hypoallergenic (it's unlikely to cause any allergic reaction). No animal testing done.